Student Job Opportunities
Undergraduate Research Experience in Diversity at IBS (UREDI) Student Researcher
This program aims at providing hands-on research experience in various fields of social and behavioral science as performed across different programs and centers of the Institute of Behavioral Science (IBS) at CU-Boulder. If you are unfamiliar with these programs, check out our website before you decide to apply, or ask us at email@example.com.
Students will be paired with a research project and mentor and will work up to 5 hours/week during the academic year and possibly up to 20 hours/week over the summer. Duties could include data entry, creating/editing documents, photocopying, data analysis, literature reviews, assisting with data collection, other duties as assigned. The pay range for these positions is $13-15/hour. We also encourage you to apply for work-study when you apply to the program or otherwise as soon as the application opens. However, eligibility for work-study or getting those funds is not a requirement of the program.
Applications for UREDI are available here: Student Application, Mentor Application
IBS Undergraduate Student Assistant I or II
IBS is an interdisciplinary research institute that often hires undergraduate students to help with various research projects and administrative/building duties. An IBS Student Assistant may help with the following range of duties: assisting with various research projects, data entry, photocopying/printing, assisting with events/trainings/workshops, creating/editing documents, stocking paper/supplies, helping keep the kitchen areas clean, administrative duties such as creating expense reports or reconciling travel, delivering things to other parts of campus, other duties as assigned.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines.
- Exceptional written and spoken communication skills.
- Proficiency with Google Drive and ideally experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
Estimated number of hours/week
- The IBS Building is located at 1440 15th St., just north of University/main campus. During COVID related restrictions, student assistants may be working remotely.
- firstname.lastname@example.org. If interested in working with a specific researcher or faculty member, please include their name in your email.
- $12.32-$20/hour depending on experience
- Cover Letter
- If applicable, name of researcher or faculty member you would like to work with.