IBS Undergraduate Student Assistant I or II
IBS is an interdisciplinary research institute that often hires undergraduate students to help with various administrative/building duties and research projects. An IBS Student Assistant may help with the following range of duties: data entry, photocopying/printing, assisting with events/trainings/workshops, creating/editing documents, stocking paper/supplies, helping keep the kitchen areas clean, administrative duties such as creating expense reports or reconciling travel, delivering things to other parts of campus, assisting with various research projects. Students may also be able to help create web content and IBS Newsletters, add events to the CU Events calendar and perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines.
- Exceptional written and spoken communication skills.
- Proficiency with Google Drive and ideally experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
Estimated number of hours/week
- 5-10 hours generally
- The IBS Building is located at 1440 15th St., just north of University/main campus.
- $15 – $23/hour depending on experience
- Cover Letter
- If applicable, name of researcher or faculty member you would like to work with.