COVID-19 Changes to Meeting Rooms
- IBS is currently unable to accept non-IBS meeting room reservations until further notice.
- See below for instructions about how to reserve a room. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions about reserving rooms.
- As of June, 2020, only one conference room is available for use for internal IBS meetings or other usage.
- Due to COVID-19 social distancing restrictions and other related issues, the Meeting Rooms at IBS are not able to accommodate nearly as many people as they were previously.
Effective July 1, 2020: IBS will charge non-IBS groups for using meeting spaces. Click here for a Quick Reference of the group definitions and rates. The full PDF of the official policy is here. Please email email@example.com with any questions.Our Meeting Room calendars are linked below. Please review the General IBS Room Expectations and the Standard Room Set-Ups for each of the larger meeting rooms. See also: Meeting Room Reservations FAQs
- IBS-1B46 • Room Set Up
- IBS-150 • Room Set Up
- IBS-155A • Room Set Up
- IBS-155B • Room Set Up (Internal IBS use only Mon-Fri until 5pm)
To Reserve an IBS Meeting RoomUniversity of Colorado staff/faculty/students (Outlook or O365): Hint: Think about this just as if you were creating an Outlook meeting and inviting attendees – the process is just like doing that.
- Create a meeting request via Outlook or O365 (please visit Outlook’s Calendar tutorial if you haven’t used Outlook Calendar before). Things to consider: Please have an appropriately descriptive name of the meeting as others will be able to view the meeting title. If booking on behalf of another individual, please list a contact for the meeting in the body of the appointment request so that we can contact them if needed (eg., building closures, needing to change rooms, etc.).
- Click Invite Attendees.
- Click either “Required” or “Location” depending on your version of Outlook.
- Make sure you’re using the “Global Address List” and not the “Offline Global Address List” in the “Address Book” dropdown.
- Search for “ibs-” and the desired room number.
- Once you find the room you want, double click it.
- Complete your invite and click “Send”.
- You will receive a tentative booking from the room, and an acceptance once it has been approved.
|No. of Tables||6||4||24||8||1||1||1|
|No. of Chairs||12||12||48||16||10||10||14|